Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas

I will be brief and say only that our holiday with my parents was amazing! If I carry on too much about the fun I had, I will relapse into homesickness. The pictures are description enough!

Of course, we missed my sister, Elton, Jellybean, Deb, Lance, Wearn, Kristen, and Emma - our separation this Christmas was indeed a sour departure from tradition.

That being said, I have to admit it was a Christmas to remember! The weather couldn’t have been more ideal, especially the day we went to Peggy’s Cove. Save a few injured ankles (me and dad) and a ridiculous flight home, the visit was great. We had a rental car for three days but we put on plenty of pedestrian kilometers the remainder of the trip (which is, in our opinion, the best way to see the city anyway). Lydia was elated when my parents were in town. We can hardly wait to do it all over again at the end of February with the Dudars!

My classes resume tomorrow (oh the horror) and if you can believe it, I have a midterm exam on Jan 18th (not this Friday, but the following Friday - WTF is that about?). So, I will talk to you all in the spring (that is a half joke).

No comments: