Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pumpkin for my Birthday

In classically spontaneous form, Pumpkin showed up in Hali with little less than a weeks notice, just in time for my 29th bday. As a point of interest, I have known Pumpy for 15 years now, which is more than 1/2 my life.

As expected, she took Halifax by storm! We tried to squeeze as much as possible into 2 days (3 sleeps). Lyds missed her so much after she left that it was 2 days until she ate again.





























Pumpkin vs the Oyster



"But I went to a Big Street"

3 comments:

Lance and Debbie said...

Pumpkin - you are hilarious! I almost peed my pants laughing at your e-bike video. Looks like you guys had a blast.

xoxo - debbie

Unknown said...

What a hoot watching these videos. Love the way Lyd's consoled Pumpkin with a kiss after the oyster episode and the laughing/snorting on the bike. What fun! Still giggling here... Love y'all, Bon & Cal

Lance and Debbie said...

Pumpkin you are having way too much fun....imagine if they would have thrown in a tractor ride on top of it all.....